Before customer support directly contacts you, we want to inform you of the overall process and specifically the next steps and established timeframes for actions in a dispute. Since the dispute just started, please be patient and allow our customer support to contact both of you within the next 10 hours. You will receive a message from customer support in this chat, and also through e-mail.
To reduce dispute time, we kindly ask you to follow these steps:
- Send a detailed description of the situation to
(YOU MUST DO THIS WITHIN 10 HOURS AFTER THE DISPUTE HAS BEEN STARTED).
- We use TLSNOTARY browser extension - we ask you to download it from https://tlsnotary.org/pagesigner.html (click on the browser you use, either Chrome or Firefox) you can watch the “Quick Start Video” on the same page to learn how it works.
- Prepare your ID/Passport/Drivers License - customer support may ask for this.
Dispute Rules and Timeframes:
- Every time there is a message in the chat from administrator - you will get an e-mail.
- The maximum dispute duration time is 30 days (the dispute may stretch over time only if payment is delayed).
- Customer support needs you to respond within 10 hours of receiving a trader's message.
- You must respond and provide all information/files/documents that customer support asks from you within the established timeframe.
- You have a maximum of 10 hours to respond to a message from customer support.
- You have a maximum of 10 hours to provide information, files and documents asked by customer support.
- If you do not answer in this timeframe, you will be granted an additional 10 hours however you will not be able to make any new offers or contracts during this additional 10 hour period.
- Also, these timeframes can be extended if you do not have an opportunity to provide all of the necessary information, files or documents. For example, 3rd party payment service working hours may cause a delay, but in this case you have to inform us about the reason and let us know when you will be able to provide all of the necessary information.
- Customer support has the final word.
While in a dispute, the following is strictly forbidden:
- To verbally conflict with each other.
- To spam in the chat.
- Insulting and bullying.
- To argue with customer support.
- Not responding, not providing information, files or documents to customer support within the established timeframe will be considered interfering with resolving a problem and you may lose the dispute.
If you have any questions regarding a dispute, please contact
and enter a topic “Question(s) regarding dispute”.